|- software for techies!|
• Students enrolled in a K-12 or higher education institution may request a free license
for any software aiding your student (not for profit/non-commercial) project.
• Grade/high schools K-12 and 501(c)(3) nonprofits should order 1 copy of the software
and are licensed to use it on any computers owned or leased by the organization.
• All other entities should order multiple copies of the software equal to the number of
computers it will be run on.
With your purchase you get...
- Expert tech support (phone/email/screen-sharing) out of Chicago, IL for 90 days
- Discount towards any customized build you may want in the future
There is never any activation, DRM, backdoors or usage statistics sent back to me.
All files from this site are scanned by an enterprise anti-virus product.
I am the original author, and the only authentic licensor of these applications.
All licenses are subject to the Software License Agreement.
View Order Contents / Shopping Cart
Price reflects one-time software license; never any subscription/renewal fees.
Download email arrives minutes after order confirmation email.
|License | Custom Build | Contact | Companies | Copyright © 2000-2013|