SWMon v22.214.171.124 Readme
SWMon (short for Switch Monitor) connects with a WebRelay over the network, when the relay status changes you can run any application...
- send an email (via bmail or sendemail)
- shutdown all computers at the end of the day (via psshutdown)
- launch a program on every PC in a lab (via psexec)
- change the configuration of a firewall/router/switch (via plink)
- start or stop a Windows service
SWMon can also change the function of DNS Redirector, examples and documentation available here.
Your purchase also allows for use of: (alternate service name, in order to run multiple instances on the same server)
SWMonDNSR v126.96.36.199 ...for use with DNS Redirector, see FAQ 123.
Tested on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012
This program runs as a service; without any GUI, taskbar, or system tray icon.
1) Ensure the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.x is installed
2) Run swmonsetup.msi and follow the wizard
3) Modify C:\SWMON\swmon.ini as indicated (see comments within the file)
View the default .ini file that's included.
It is strongly suggested you specify a unique/strong password for webrelay control.
If you need to allow anonymous control and still have this program monitor the relay status,
set Password=* in swmon.ini to bypass the need to specify a password.
JPElectron.com software may require purchase of an appropriate license.
Any content in the sample folder may be used free of charge.
All files are subject to the Software License Agreement.
Need a custom/redistributable version?
Any trademarks mentioned are the property of their owners.
Copyright © 2000-2017